People always say I have so much self control being a vegan but I don’t think the two are related at all. I have no self control and I’ll down a whole bucket of vegan ice cream in a minute. It doesn’t take self control to not want to eat the flesh or biproducts of a dead tortured innocent animal.
Taking naked pictures of yourself does not make you a bad person. People who share them without your permission are bad people.
i googled basically “why isnt there something like grindr but for ladies” and the answer was “there have been but they all fail because men kept infiltrating them and being disgusting and predatory” amazing why didnt i figure that out on my own
i want trans kids to be safe so badly.
how come john lennon was shot by a fan and robin thicke still lives
yes hello police i would like to report SHOTS FIRED
Yes but not at Robin Thicke
seriously though, imagine if commercials for “men’s” razors staunchly, fearfully avoided ever showing a beard or stubble or any trace of facial hair whatsoever, as if made in a bizarre and inexplicable alternate universe in which the thing their product exists to groom doesn’t exist
just dudes grinnin’ coyly as they mime running razors over their baby-bottom smooth jawlines, eyes glazed over, not knowing what it is they do, or why, knowing merely that they must
- activist blogger: it's fine to eat other foods and speak other languages; that's not cultural appropriation--we are just tired of people wearing bindis and kimono and making light of other people's cultures. it's also wrong if white celebrities profit from stealing from poc
- anti-sj translation: OMG BEING BILINGUAL AND EATING CHINESE FOOD IS ~CULTURAL APPROPRIATION~
- activist blogger: rape is a problem in our society. rape is underreported and rapists keep walking free. we can teach men and boys not to rape and encourage male allies to speak out against violence against women
- anti-sj translation: ALL MEN ARE TEH RAPISTS!!! ALL MEN ARE EVIL!!! ACCORDING TO THE MAN-HATING FEMINISTS!
- activist blogger: there are many gender identities and if you express your gender in an atypical way, that doesn't necessarily mean you are trans; it's up to you to determine what gender you are--and it's important for cis people to check their privilege
- anti-sj translation: TRANS PPL ON TUMBLR THINK YOU DON'T CONFORM TO GENDER STEREOTYPES YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY TRANS--ALSO EVERYONE IS TRANS EVER!
- activist blogger: *posts many petitions about police brutality, murder abuse, rape laws* *also posts petitions about de-gendering bathrooms and speaking out against hate speech*
- anti-sj translation: SLACKTIVISTS! ONLY CARE ABOUT NONISSUES!!
- activist blogger: it's unfair how women are expected to be hairless--otherwise they are seen as ugly
- anti-sj translation: SHAVING MAKES YOU BAD!!! YOU HAVE TO BE ATTRACTED TO HAIRY PEOPLE! OR ELSE!