1. I’m collecting my mini next weekend.
2. I’m going to start eating more healthily… right after I’ve finished the rest of this swedish glace neapolitan icecream. ;)
so guise, i think i can get another job in the holidays as a team leader.
it’s about 37 hours a week, but i’d get paid £1200 at the end of the three/four week period!
So I’ve saved £365 so far, so it looks like I might be going on holiday with Laura. I’ll get another £60 next thursday and then I could even book the plane tickets!
I’ll also be getting another job very soon, so I should be making over £120 per week!
I’m still looking for good deals on new cars, though… If I find a decent mini at the £500 mark, then I’ll get that instead. It’ll save me spending double, or even triple later on.
my anxiety is coming back just before college starts again.
so i won £20 in the lottery today :o
EDIT: For clarification, I spent £10 and won £30.
*needs affection and assorted fresh fruits*
I really want to get my septum pierced.
i seriously don’t know whether i’m just getting old or whether everyone around me actually is a massive idiot.
1. I’m saving up for an old mini for next year.
2. Because of that, there will be no tattoos on me at least until after that.
3. I need to get motivated. Otherwise there’ll be no places at any universities next year.
Hey guise, guess who’s 18 in an hour and a half. ;)